Student Visa Documents - Edinboro University
          Contact Info

          Global Education Office
          Baron-Forness Library
          2nd Floor - Learning Commons
          200 Tartan Road
          Edinboro, PA 16444
          Phone: (814) 732-2770

          Student Visa Documents


          Edinboro University provides non-immigrant students with a life-changing experience.

          After receiving your offer of admission, you will need to apply for a student visa. You must follow the regulations established by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on how to obtain and maintain lawful student (F-1/J-1) status while studying in the United States.

          I-20 Certificate of Eligibility for Non-Immigrant (F-1) Student Status for Academic & Language Students

          The I-20 is issued by Edinboro University to students eligible to apply for an F-1 student visa (Form I-20). The I-20 is issued after an offer of admission is accepted by payment of the required deposit and receipt of proof of your ability to meet the associated educational expenses.

          Edinboro University DSO:
          Linda Kightlinger
          Global Education Office Director
          Phone: (814) 732-2770

          F-1 Student Visa

          The F-1 student visa is awarded by the U.S. embassy or consulate in your home country and permits you to enter the United States to study.

          I-94 Arrival/Departure Record

          The I-94 Arrival/Departure information is an electronic record. This information is collected by U.S. Customs and Border Protections (CBP).

          Students who are already in the U.S. and have received a paper form must return it to U.S. officials when leaving the country. Do not lose this document.

          Learn more »

          Maintain all of these documents in a safe place and make sure you always have them with you when traveling outside the United States.